In-Person & Mail Payments
The Central Cashier accepts payments by check by mail and in person. Cash payments are only accepted in person. A receipt will be provided to you for payments made in person. The Central Cashier does not accept payments by credit or debit card.
UCI's Central Cashier is located at 228 Aldrich Hall. Unless otherwise noted, cashiers are available during the following hours:
- Monday – Friday
- 10:00 am – 4:00 pm PT
Instructions for Mailed Payments
In order to pay your bill by mail, you must first print a payment stub from your ZOT Account or the Guest Access Website. You must have Adobe Acrobat (or a similar PDF reader) installed to produce a legible stub. You may download Adobe Acrobat for free by following the link in your ZOT Account. Cut the printed page at the dotted line, so the stub is machine-readable.
The stub lists the Payment Options from your Current Account. If a PACE Activation Amount is included, but you won’t be using the plan, you must cancel your application in ZOT Account – not with the stub. Paying the Amount Due or Account Balance options does NOT cancel PACE; the plan may be activated accidentally (with a nonrefundable participation fee).
Complete the stub by entering the amount you are paying in the blank next to the chosen Payment Option. Enclose the stub with your payment, but do not staple them together. Be sure that your name, address, and Account/Student ID Number appear on your check or money order.
Make checks payable to UC Regents
Mail payments to:
UCI Central Cashier
228 Aldrich Hall
Irvine, CA 92697-1975
Tips for Paying by Mail
- You may enter a Payment Amount that is less or more than the amount shown.
- To pay registration fees, you must also pay all past-due charges.
- To avoid late charges and other penalties, pay all charges due in the current billing period.
- The amount to activate PACE Plan installments does not include current charges. Change the Payment Amount to include them, or select two payment options
- If you select and enter an amount for Housing-Only, it cannot pay other charges and remains on the account to pay future housing charges.
- ZOT Account overpayments (except Housing-Only payments) will pay new charges and the remainder will be refunded to the student after 14 days.
- You may make a ZOT General Prepayment on your student's account (to pay for the entire year, for example) without it automatically refunding to the student. The credit will remain on the account to pay any type of future charge, and will be refunded upon written request by the payer. No e-check option; mail or bring your check to the Central Cashier.
- Include your Student ID Number on the check.
Payments must be received by 4:00 PM, on or before the statement due date; See the Due Dates page to view upcoming dates . Always allow sufficient lead time for mailing your payment, as postmark dates do not apply. You also may use the Cashier’s drop box, which is located outside Aldrich Hall at the flagpole entrance on the second floor.
If you have any questions regarding your payment, please contact Central Cashier at email@example.com or (949) 824-6916.